20 hours of individual therapy per week
vs. the industry average of 1.5 hours
Interact with at least 8 different therapists per week
+Intensive Individual Gambling Treatment
yourself to stop gambling"
going to help you to do"
a problem gambler,
but I just couldn't stop."
gamble to live
or live to gamble."
Gambling Treatment Centers
Gambling Rehab Centers
Over 70% of our patients stop gambling forever
Four Hundred Acres of Serenity in Hanover VirginiaWe offer a tranquil space to reflect on the damage created by problem gambling. It provides a safe space for honest self-examination. This environment, coupled with our holistic approach to treatment and life, encourages and supports change. Treatment for gambling addiction is not one size fits all; this is why we focus on the individual needs of our patients. Our patients have a minimum of 20 one to one sessions per week. This enables the individual to quickly recognize the impact that gambling addiction has had on their life while also empowering them to start the process of rebuilding.
Take an Interactive Virtual Tour or Take a Video Tour
Gambling Addiction Help
Flexible Gambling Treatment Programs
- Problem Severity Assessment
- In-depth examination of Gambling History & Triggers to gain insight and ensure success
- Mental Health Screening & Psychological Testing to explore co-occurring mental health issues
- Designed for medical management issues
- Accurate Diagnosis of Mental Health Issues
- Individualized Recovery and Aftercare Planning, with time to put plan in place before leaving
- Designed for those wanting to Master areas of their individualized plan
- Designed to achieve confidence in carrying out aftercare plans
- Designed for those with co-occurring mental health issues
- Designed for those wanting several family/partner visits
- Designed for those requiring a longer program for legal issues
- Written forensic reports for judges, lawyers & probation officers
Helping People Stop Using & Start Living Since 2006
How to determine which treatment facility is best for you or your loved one?You have decided that you or your loved one is in need of treatment. Now what? How do you find out about treatment facilities? What level of care is needed? How do you know if a treatment center is a right fit? How do you know if you are getting what you pay for? Here are a few tips for making the best decision for treatment.
What level of care is needed?
How do you find out about treatment facilities?
How do you know if a treatment facility is a right fit?
How do you know if you are getting what you pay for?
Gambling Addiction Treatment
Stop Using & Start Living
Treatment for Gambling Addiction
How can we help you today?
From The Blog
Willamsville Wellness launches outpatient website
Williamsville Wellness has launched a seperate website for the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which uses the same SMART recovery principles that the In Patient recovery centerRead More...
Va Lottery Director talks about Gambling Problems
Virginia lottery Executive Director Paula Otto wrote an opinion piece in the Richmond Times Dispatch for Gambling Awareness Month 2015. Her words and advise to those who need help areRead More...
What’s it like to come to treatment?
It can be intimidating to come to a place where you don't know anyone, and don't know what you're getting into. A former patient shared his experiences a few months ago on our YouTube Channel - he thought his experience might helpRead More...