20 hours of individual therapy per week
vs. the industry average of 1.5 hours
Interact with at least 8 different therapists per week
+Intensive Individual Gambling Treatment
yourself to stop gambling"
going to help you to do"
a problem gambler,
but I just couldn't stop."
gamble to live
or live to gamble."
Gambling Treatment Centers
Gambling Rehab Centers
Over 70% of our patients stop gambling forever
Four Hundred Acres of Serenity in Hanover VirginiaWe offer a tranquil space to reflect on the damage created by problem gambling. It provides a safe space for honest self-examination. This environment, coupled with our holistic approach to treatment and life, encourages and supports change. Treatment for gambling addiction is not one size fits all; this is why we focus on the individual needs of our patients. Our patients have a minimum of 20 one to one sessions per week. This enables the individual to quickly recognize the impact that gambling addiction has had on their life while also empowering them to start the process of rebuilding.
Take an Interactive Virtual Tour or Take a Video Tour
Gambling Addiction Help
Flexible Gambling Treatment Programs
- Problem Severity Assessment
- In-depth examination of Gambling History & Triggers to gain insight and ensure success
- Mental Health Screening & Psychological Testing to explore co-occurring mental health issues
- Designed for medical management issues
- Accurate Diagnosis of Mental Health Issues
- Individualized Recovery and Aftercare Planning, with time to put plan in place before leaving
- Designed for those wanting to Master areas of their individualized plan
- Designed to achieve confidence in carrying out aftercare plans
- Designed for those with co-occurring mental health issues
- Designed for those wanting several family/partner visits
- Designed for those requiring a longer program for legal issues
- Written reports for judges, lawyers & probation officers
Helping People Stop Using & Start Living Since 2006
How to determine which treatment facility is best for you or your loved one?You have decided that you or your loved one is in need of treatment. Now what? How do you find out about treatment facilities? What level of care is needed? How do you know if a treatment center is a right fit? How do you know if you are getting what you pay for? Here are a few tips for making the best decision for treatment.
What level of care is needed?
How do you find out about treatment facilities?
How do you know if a treatment facility is a right fit?
How do you know if you are getting what you pay for?
Gambling Addiction Treatment
Stop Using & Start Living
Treatment for Gambling Addiction
How can we help you today?
From The Blog
Congress considering changes to Mental Health Laws
Williamsville Wellness is the only treatment center in the US licensed to treat Gambling, Alcohol, or Substance abuse as a mental or physical illness. As such, changes to the mental health laws are on the top of our minds. As far as changes go, the two bills proposed seem to address some serious issues on the first read.Read More...
Exercise tip of the week: Cramps
For those who have to stop exercising because of cramps, two pieces of advise: 1) Stretch the muscles, 2) Write down what preceded the cramp. If you note a trend, you can probably avoid theRead More...
Feeding the Cardio
Williamsville has a total health picture in mind for patients. One thing we're noticing is a lot of people have trouble meeting the recommended 30 min of actual cardio a day. This is different from a 30 min workout designed to get the heart rate up, and you can only really figure out if you're doing it with a heart-rateRead More...