1. Belief that you are not gambling with “real money”.
2. Belief that you will win back money that you lost on a slot machine.
3. Developing a personal relationship or bond with a particular slot machine.
4. Feeling irritation when you see someone else playing on “your” slot machine.
5. Playing a slot machine longer than planned.
6. Spending more money on a slot machine than you can afford.
7. Lying about how much you win or lose on a slot machine.
8. Thinking about playing the slots when you are away from a casino.
9. Problems at work, home or in a social setting due to playing the slots.
10. If you think you may have a gambling problem, you probaby do.
To read the full article, Click Here